Vitafoods Insights Virtual Expo is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
1. The following promotion is open to all attendees, aged 18 years or over, that have shared their personalised invitation or invitation link using the Gleanin social referral tool for the Vitafoods Insights Virtual Expo.
2. Win a £50 Amazon voucher prize draw. Open to all registrants of the Vitafoods Insights Virtual Expo that have shared their personalised invitation or invitation link using the social referral tool (Gleanin). The opening date for entries is 00:00hrs GMT on Tuesday 13 April 2021. Each registrant whose link generates a registration will be entered into the prize draw. Registrations made through each unique registration link will be counted until 00:00hrs GMT on Thursday 13 May 2021. Entries received after this time will not be counted. Winners will be chosen by a random draw generator performed by a computer process on Monday 17 May 2021 where one winner will receive one £50 Amazon voucher. The prize will be sent to the winner electronically during week commencing 24 May 2021.
3. The promotions are not open to any employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The Promoter is Informa Markets Limited of 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG.
5. The promotions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. Each winner will be notified by email (using details provided at registration) and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Participants’ statutory rights are not affected.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.