Vitafoods Insights Virtual Expo is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
1. The following promotion is open to all attendees, aged 18 years or over, that have registered to attend Vitafoods Insights Virtual Expo.
2. Win a £50 Amazon voucher prize draw. Open to all registrants, visitors and exhibitors of the Vitafoods Insights Virtual Expo who share a photo on social media (using LinkedIn or Instagram) that shows their attendance and experience at the event using the hashtags #VitafoodsInsights and #VitafoodsCompetition. Examples of entries could include a picture of the entrant’s online set up (either at home, in the office or elsewhere), enjoying a live or on-demand session or meeting with a client or peer. The opening date for entries is 00:00hrs GMT on Tuesday 10th May 2021 until 23:59hrs GMT on Thursday 13th May 2021. Entries received after this time will not be counted. Winners will be chosen by a random draw generator performed by a computer process on 17th May 2021 where one winner will receive one £50 Amazon voucher. The prize will be sent to the winner electronically during week commencing 24th June 2021.
3. The promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The Promoter is Informa Markets Limited of 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG.
5. The promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at registration) and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. The Promoter will either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the closing date stated in Condition 2 above. If you object to your name, job title, company or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter is still required to provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. By entering the promotion, you confirm that any photos, images or other materials used to enter the promotion may be published, reproduced, reused or repurposed by the Promoter (or its group companies) in connection with any promotional activity.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Participants’ statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.